- Built to suit Heartsine AED: 500P
- Heartsine AEDs combine the very best in Public Access AED technology into a user-friendly device.
- IP56 dust and moisture protection
- 8 year warranty.
- Free replacement Pad-Pak after genuine use (conditions apply).
- Patent approved design.
- Superior single-handed application.
- Three simple steps for use.
- High-strength nylon webbing and polycarbonate ratchet.
- Made to US Military standards.
- 1×4 inch and 1×6 inch dressing.
- Innovative and combat-proven direct pressure bandage.
- Trauma bandage and secondary dressing in one.
- Quick and easy self-application – even with one hand.
- Built-in closure bar, no pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots.
- 6 injury-specific modules to treat all common workplace injuries.
- Colour coded for fast identification.
- Modules secured with colour coded velcro tabs to ensure ease of removal and hassle-free servicing.
- Latex-free components.
- Each module contains a printed contents list.
- Weather-resistant material to suit all environments.
There is nothing like the HeartSine Samaritan 500P public access defibrillator with CPR advisor technology.
In making a decision as to which Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to purchase, you need to carefully consider the 4 links in the internationally accepted chain of survival – otherwise your investment might be an unwise one. These links are:
- Early Access – (i.e. someone has to be there to help)
- Early CPR
- Early Defibrillation
- Early Advanced Care – (i.e. the victim needs to receive hospitalisation) libido-de.com.
In the case of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, good CPR is so important to maintain the supply of oxygenated blood to the brain and other organs, as the first Defibrillator shock from any AED will not always bring about a return of spontaneous circulation.
About 70% of all CPR is ineffectively performed, so the HeartSine Samaritan 500P Defibrillator contains technology that determines whether your compressions are effective, electrically through the defibrillation pads.
Not only will voice prompts guide you through the process of defibrillation, but this device will tell you to “Push Harder” or whether you are doing “Good Compressions” during CPR – all based on real cardiac output (real blood flow).
Especially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 500P is a sophisticated semi automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 500P is a defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of effective CPR in real world use.
The SAM 500P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 500P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- 8 year warranty – The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- CPR Advisor for real time feedback on the effectiveness of your compressions
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
Investing in an AED is a great step forward, because it can increase the chance of survival for witnessed Cardiac Arrest from 5% to 85% – when combined with the other links in the chain of survival. But most models on the market will leave you vulnerable on your ability to ensure good CPR. Even AED’s that claim to have CPR feedback technology do not have the ability to determine effectiveness of your compressions – they simply are basing the feedback on how hard you are pushing. Now unfortunately there is a huge difference from individual to individual, in appropriate force and pressure required to perform effective compressions.
With the HeartSine Samaritan 500P Defibrillator’s world leading CPR advisor technology, you make every second of your rescue efforts count. There are people alive today that have been saved by the 500p… and others who have the comforting knowledge that they did everything they could.